'My View' Header

'My View' Runner Chases The Severn Bore Nr Minsterworth At Sunrise. 13th January 2013

Welcome

Welcome to ‘My View ’ through painters eyes with a camera.

Navigate

Navigation

When you visit this page you will see the latest feature or interest, this will be replaced every few days or quicker and then drop off the page into ‘Archive Pictures’ and ‘View by Subject And News’ on the right side of the home page. Select your favourite subject or News for latest postings which will appear at the top of the lists.

All pictures are also available to see in ‘Archive Pictures’ by year and month

I hope you enjoy ‘My View’

Andy Sharpe

Monday 24 September 2012

Severn Bore SLR Video 'Maisemore Bridge To Maisemore Weir 18.09.12




The Severn Bore is a result of a tidal current that is funnelled into the Bristol Channel producing a wave. This wave is a local attraction that brings surfers from around the world to experience one of natures true spectacles. Today 18th September 2012  I filmed the Severn Bore as it left Maisemore bridge on its way to Maisemore Weir to complete its journey.

Equipment:

Nikon D3200 camera
Nikon 18-55mm Vr kit lens
Nikon ME-1 external microphone
Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod
Kingston SD HC 4GB (4) memory card
Shot at 6.0MP 1080P 24

Film includes background wind noise, cars passing behind me, and a person talking along the road.

Andy Sharpe