'My View' Header

'My View' Runner Chases The Severn Bore Nr Minsterworth At Sunrise. 13th January 2013

Welcome

Welcome to ‘My View ’ through painters eyes with a camera.

Navigate

Navigation

When you visit this page you will see the latest feature or interest, this will be replaced every few days or quicker and then drop off the page into ‘Archive Pictures’ and ‘View by Subject And News’ on the right side of the home page. Select your favourite subject or News for latest postings which will appear at the top of the lists.

All pictures are also available to see in ‘Archive Pictures’ by year and month

I hope you enjoy ‘My View’

Andy Sharpe

Sunday 30 January 2011

RSPB Big Garden Bird Watch 30.01.11

Big Garden Bird Watch 30.01.11

As part of the RSPB Big Garden Bird Watch to establish our UK bird population , we thought we would follow the program today and are pleased to report some birds did make an appearance on a freezing cold day. All the feeders were topped up. I carried on in my hide taking photographs of Sparrows and a Dunnock, whilst my wife filled out the chart with some additions to the birds listed. We will be registering our list on the RSPB site in due course.

This is what we saw between 11.25am – 12.25pm in our garden.

1 x Black Birds male
1 x Black Bird female
3 x Blue Tits
1 x Chaffinch male
1 x Chaffinch female
2 x Dunnock
6 x House Sparrow
4 x Jackdaw
1 x Magpie
1 x Robin
1 x Song Thrush
1 x Wood Pigeon
1 x Black Cap male
1 x Black Cap female
1 x Bullfinch male